Monday 21 July 2014

Gail Sturgess


I remember Keith for the encouragement and support that he gave me as Exec Dir of CSSA at the time.  He was so supportive and helpful to me and was always available for a chat when I needed it.  Then, I’ll never forget the Western Cape Banquet “afterparty”, with Keith playing and singing to the great entertainment of the die-hards.  And of course, the relaxed and skilful way that he taught us Business Analysis.  I still have all of his notes and handouts.

His versatily was legend and his fortitude indomitable – even to the end.  My wishes to Ruth and the family, I know that, once the sadness is passed and you have time to remember, your memories will be full to overflowing of the most wonderful times.

Thanks Humphrey – I read through the blog posts – what a wonderful tribute.  Well done to you.
Regards

Gail Sturgess

No comments:

Post a Comment