Tuesday 17 June 2014

Ally Hart


Keith, I have so many wonderful memories of our times in Cape Town, making music, enjoying dinner parties, after work beers at Fories, and even work! Your enthusiasm for everything you did was infectious. Not bad for a country boy from Moosejaw!

I also attribute my good and thorough computer skills to you – before you came to the Southern Life, as long as something worked, it was fine. You taught me good technical skills which still apply in my later years.

I especially remember the dinner party Norman and I had when you first met Paul and Aviva Sulcas and how from impromptu music making, it led to the opportunity to work at the business school.
There are very special friendships that can last over long separations and I feel that way about you and Ruth. After 25 years when I visited Cape Town in 2009, it was so easy to pick up the friendship. Then there was the coincidence when we were both in Toronto at the same time.

Norman wishes to be remembered to you as well.

Best wishes to you, Ruth and your family.

Ally Hart
New York

No comments:

Post a Comment